Friday 28 December 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well, first of all: Merry Christmas! Hope you're all having a good one...!

It's been a very exciting week for Nikki.B Clothing. Last week I made a last minute decision to go out to Chamonix for a cheeky business trip! Yes the snow forecast did play a big part to my decision, but it was the best last minute decision I have ever made!!
An early monday morning flight and was on the Grand Montets gondola by 1pm. We couldn't believe our luck the terrain was incredible and the powder was bottomless. What surprised me most, was that there was no one on the mountain!!! Okay the visibility wasn't brilliant, but what the hell...! Chamonix is renowned for the powder only lasting for up to two hours before the mountain is tracked out...

The forecast for wednesday looked good, so we decided to get up early to catch the first chair lift ha that was wishful thinking!! The forecast was spot on, it was a blue bird morning and the snow snobs where out in force. The sweeds where in their full colour suits, looking like a mass of fruit pastels. We where all ready to take part in the two hour powder race!!!

After I got my powder fix, I was ready for business!! I handed out 200 flyers and 300 stickers, so if you out and about in Chamonix look out for the cheeky No Friends On A Powder Day stickers on the mountain.

It was a very successful trip and I am happy to announce you can find NIKKI.B t-shirts in two retailers in Chamonix: The AlpCenter http://www.namastesport.com and The Vert in Chamonix Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment