Tuesday 20 November 2012

FIRST AW12 PRODUCT LAUNCH

Wow its finally happening!!!

I have been dreaming about this day for a long long time, it all started with an idea...


After working in London and trying to be a fashionista, something I was hopeless at. I decided to have a break from the Fashion industry and took up the opportunity to do a ski season in CHAMONIX!!!


CHAMONIX = OFF PISTE MECCA!!!! 


It must have been fait as it was the best season of 25 years and we had countless  P O W D E R D A Y S.


I was living the dream Skiing, Après, Climbing and meeting incredible people.


It was CHAMONIX which inspired me to pick up the pen and start scribbling ideas and designing again. I was hooked and I was so inspired by everything I had done, seen and witnessed. 


Each design on the Tee's has been inspired by golden moments and experiences...


The t-shirt range is pocket size at the moment but every few weeks something new will be released.


So this is it...  So spread the word and enjoy the Tee's!


Nikki.B



No comments:

Post a Comment